Free 2018 NCLEX Practice Questions
The world needs more registered nurses. Practice for your 2018 NCLEX-RN test using the same kind of questions you’ll be answering on the actual written examination.Select your test
Free, Unlimited NCLEX-RN Test Practice
Every practice test on this website is free, and you can study at your own pace. We'll shuffle the questions every time you restart a test.
No Registration or Login Required
Your test progress is saved without an account, even if you close your browser. No usernames or passwords to remember.
Exam Mode - Just Like the Real Test soon
See if you're ready for the real thing with the NCLEX Exam Simulator. Same number of questions presented the same way as the RN exam.
7 Strategies for NCLEX Review:
- Start preparing for your National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) about three or four months before the exam.
- During your NCLEX review, it's recommended that you take several practice tests per day (between 80 and 100 questions) to keep you focused. The more practice tests you take, the better you become at reading the questions and developing a strategy for choosing the best answer.
- Make sure you cover all the topics and skills that will appear on the official exam.
- Study to learn and understand, not to memorize. Make sure you read every practice question carefully before selecting the answer.
- If you don’t know the answer right away, try to eliminate one or two of the choices.
- Read the rationales for the correct answers.
- Take notes. Taking notes on the questions you need to study will reinforce your learning.