NCLEX-RN Physiological Integrity Practice Test Questions (2017)
Welcome to the fourth NCLEX-RN Practice Test for Physiological Integrity!
As you prepare for your NCLEX-RN, remember that the questions can be quite specific and require critical thinking to answer correctly. Focus only on the information provided in the stem of the question, not on what has not been provided. The correct answer is there. Don’t begin to think, “But what about this? What if that happened?” “That’s not how they did it in my clinical rotation.”
As you study, pay attention to questions that ask you to prioritize which patient needs your attention first. Read the choices carefully and determine which patient has the most urgent need or is the most ill. A patient-focused answer is probably correct.
Questions on this practice test include the following topics:
- Unexpected Response to Therapies
- System Specific Assessments
- Dosage Calculation
- Pharmacological Pain Management
Our practice tests are designed to help you improve your strategy. You can take the tests as many times as you like. Each time, the questions and four options are shuffled into a new random order.
To take any practice test, simply click on the test you want to take. Each question has four possible answers. After you read the question, try to eliminate one or two answers. If you need help, click on the Hint button under the fourth answer, to receive a helpful prompt.
When you choose the right answer, the box in the upper left corner of the screen will turn green. If the answer is wrong, an explanation will immediately appear to help you remember for the next time. The box in the upper left corner will turn red.
You can pause the practice test at any time. Take notes or write down the question you missed. When you return to the test, it will take you to where you stopped. You can restart the test any time. Create your own learning method to help you feel confident the day you take your NCLEX-RN.
We salute your decision to become a Registered Nurse!
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5