NCLEX-RN Psychosocial Integrity Practice Test 2017
Welcome to the first NCLEX-RN practice test for Psychological Integrity!
The National Council of State Boards of Nursing estimates that 6-12% of the NCLEX-RN questions will be on Psychological Integrity. This category covers a wide range of topics about mental well-being and illness, and behaviors that are displayed during stressful life events.
Topics covered in this practice test include:
- Coping Mechanisms
- Sensory/Perceptual Alterations
- Therapeutic Medications
- Cultural Awareness
- Mental Health Concepts
Just as with your NCLEX-RN examination, the Nurse.plus practice tests are taken online. You can see your progress on the grid, at the top left of the computer screen. Each correct answer will make a square turn green, while an incorrect answer will make the square turn red. Underneath the grid is a bar that says “Restart.” You can begin your test again at any time. If you leave a test before it’s finished, it will remind you where you are when you return.
To mimic the setting of your actual examination, find a place that is quiet and empty. Choose the practice test you’d like to study. Just like the real test, these are questions with four multiple choice options. Read each question carefully and think of the answer before looking at the choices. If you need help, click on the Hint button that’s under the fourth option. We’ve provided a clue to remind you of the answer. If you select the correct response, you can go to the next question. If you make a mistake, an explanation will immediately pop up. This reinforces your learning.
Try to take all the practice tests at least once. You’ll notice that the questions are rearranged each time. Nurse.plus offers an electronic flashcard learning style, proven to help you remember better.
Good luck with your NCLEX-RN! We wish you an exciting and successful career!
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5