Health Promotion and Maintenance NCLEX-RN Practice Test
Great job! You’re at the NCLEX-RN Health Promotion and Maintenance practice test #4!
Health Promotion and Maintenance is a broad category that covers patients/clients through all developmental stages. As a nurse, you will be responsible for providing instruction, assessing understanding, and assisting patients/clients to attain the best possible outcomes.
As you study for your NCLEX-RN, set aside time each day to review practice tests and return to topics that you are not familiar with. For many candidates, maternal and child nursing is an area that requires extra attention.
We hope you will take all Nurse.plus practice tests several times. Become confident about your knowledge in this important category. We want to help you succeed!
The 20 questions in this practice test include the following subcategories:
- Intra- and postpartum care
- Aging process
- Lifestyle choices
- Physical assessment
Nurse.plus offers practice tests for all categories on the NCLEX-RN examination. Just click on the category you want to study. Each question has four options for the correct answer. Try to rule out one or two of the options. If you’re stuck and need a clue, click the Hint button on the left side, under the last option. A sentence will tell you a bit about the best option. If you pick the right answer, you can move to the next question. If you make a mistake, you’ll receive an immediate explanation about why your choice was wrong.
In the upper left corner of the screen, there is a grid that tells you how you’re doing on the practice test. Each box will turn red or green, depending on your answer. Below the grid is a bar that allows you to restart the practice test at any time. If you stop in the middle of the test, it will remind you when you return to the website.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5