NCLEX-RN Physiological Integrity Practice Questions 2017
Welcome to the second NCLEX-RN Practice Test for Physiological Integrity (updated for 2017)!
Preparing for your NCLEX-RN can feel overwhelming. There is so much to remember, as well as understand. As a Registered Nurse, you’ll have a lot of responsibility in every aspect of patient care. You’ll also have a leadership role on your team. By assimilating as much information as possible now, you’ll be more confident when you begin your career.
Testing experts recommend starting to prepare 2-3 months before taking the examination. It allows time to take practice tests and then focus on areas that need extra study. Make a daily schedule that includes taking a practice test and understanding the rationale for each question.
Our practice tests are designed to maximize your study time. You can take them as many times as you like. Each time, the questions and four options are shuffled into a new random order.
Questions on this practice test cover the following topics:
- Changes/Abnormalities in Vital Signs
- Arterial Blood Gases
- Potential for Complications of Procedures
- Medical Emergencies
- Patient Positions
Each of these questions has four options. Read the question carefully and select the best option. If you are not sure, click on the Hint button underneath the options to read a sentence that can help you choose the correct answer. If you miss the correct answer, an explanation will pop up to give you instant feedback and reinforcement.
It’s fun to track your progress on the grid at the upper left hand of your computer screen. As you go along, each square will turn green or red to show your score. Underneath the grid is a Restart bar. You can stop your practice test at any time and begin all over. Take your time. These questions are similar to those you will see on the NCLEX-RN.
We wish you a long, successful career!
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5