Safe and Effective Care Environment NCLEX-RN Practice Test (2017)
Welcome to the NCLEX-RN practice test #3 for Safe and Effective Care Environment!
This category covers two separate subcategories:
- Management of Care, which includes non-clinical topics such as HIPAA and confidentiality; legal rights and responsibilities; and performance improvement.
- Safety and Infection Control includes issues that protect both the patient and the care providers. Some of these topics are the security and emergency response plan; reporting incidents and errors; and transmission-based precautions.
Topics covered in this practice test include:
- Advance Directives
- Client Rights
- Home Safety
- Use of Safety Devices
- Transmission-based Precautions
Taking each of these practice tests several times will help you become confident about your knowledge and abilities. The questions on the Nurse.plus practice tests are like those you will see when you sit for your NCLEX-RN examination. Each question has four possible choices for the correct answer. Always read each question carefully. Be alert Sometimes the question can ask you to choose the incorrect response. Watch for a question stem that ends with “EXCEPT.”
Each of these questions has four options. Read the question carefully and select the best option. If you are not sure, click on the Hint button underneath the options to read a sentence that can help you choose the correct answer. If you make a mistake, don’t worry! The correct response will be displayed, along with an explanation to help you understand. Track your progress on the upper left corner. Your correct answers will be in green.
You can pause or begin again at any time by clicking the “Restart” button. Each time, the questions and the options will shuffle into a new order. Taking the test several times will reinforce your learning.
We wish you great success in your nursing career!
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5