NCLEX-RN Safe and Effective Care Environment Practice Test
Welcome to the first NCLEX-RN practice test for Safe and Effective Care Environment!
The National Council of State Boards of Nursing estimates that 26-38% of the NCLEX-RN questions will be from this category:
- 17-23% on Management of Care
- 9-15% on Safety and Infection Control
As a Registered Nurse, you are responsible for managing the care of your patients, including identifying risks and solving problems that keep both you and your patients safe.
Topics covered in this practice test include:
- Advance Directives
- Establishing Priorities
- Accident/Injury Prevention
- Delegation of Assignments
Just as with your NCLEX-RN examination, the Nurse.plus practice tests are taken online. Each of these questions has four options. Read the question carefully and select the best option. If you are not sure, click on the Hint button underneath the options to read a sentence that can help you choose the correct answer. If you make a mistake, don’t worry! The correct response will be displayed, along with an explanation to help you understand
You can see your progress on the grid, at the top left of the computer screen. Each correct answer will make a square turn green, while an incorrect answer will make the square turn red. Underneath the grid is a bar that says “Restart.” You can begin your test again at any time. If you leave a test before it’s finished, it will remind you where you are when you return.
We encourage you to take all the practice tests at least once. You’ll notice that the questions and the options are rearranged each time. Nurse.plus offers an electronic flashcard learning style, proven to help you remember better.
Good luck with your NCLEX-RN! We wish you an exciting and successful career!
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5