Safe/Effective Care Environment NCLEX Practice Test
Welcome to the fifth NCLEX-RN practice test for Safe and Effective Care Environment!
The NCSBN website describes the role of the nurse in a Safe and Effective Care Environment: “The nurse promotes achievement of client outcomes by providing and directing nursing care that enhances the care delivery setting in order to protect clients and health care personnel.” The website also states that the nurse is important in “protecting clients and health care personnel from health and environmental hazards.”
The NCLEX-RN examination evaluates the ability of a new nurse to begin to assume these important responsibilities. By studying practice tests and reviewing your nursing course materials, you will be able to demonstrate that you are ready to become a professional RN.
Topics covered in this practice test include:
- Informed Consent
- Legal Rights and Responsibilities
- Establishing Priorities
- Assignment and Supervision
Each of these 20 questions has four options. Read the question carefully and select the best option. If you are not sure, click on the Hint button underneath the options to read a sentence that can help you choose the correct answer. If you make a mistake, the correct response will be displayed, along with an explanation to help you understand. The questions are not timed, so you can take notes on topics that may need more study. When you’re ready, just go to the next question.
Track your progress on the upper left corner of your computer screen. With each question, the squares of the grid will turn green with your correct answers or red with the incorrect ones. At any time, you can click on the “Restart the test” button under the grid. The questions and options are rearranged into a new random order each time.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4