Safe and Effective Care Environment NCLEX Practice Test (2017)
Welcome to the NCLEX-RN practice test #4 for Safe and Effective Care Environment!
As a leading member of the healthcare team, a nurse receives education and training in subjects that go beyond bedside care. The nurse helps guide patients through the process by oversight and coordination of all aspects of care.
Topics covered in this practice test include:
- Ethical and Legal Responsibilities
- Transmission-based Precautions
- Safe Use of Equipment
- Error Prevention
- Assignment and Supervision
Taking each of these practice tests several times will help you become confident about your knowledge and abilities. The questions on the Nurse.plus practice tests are like those you will see when you sit for your NCLEX-RN examination. Each question has four possible choices for the correct answer. Always read each question carefully! Sometimes the question can ask you to choose the incorrect response.
If you’re not sure if you know the answer, or the question has new information that you haven’t seen before, click on the Hint button below the fourth answer option. You’ll get a clue to help you figure out the correct answer. When you choose an answer, you can go directly to the next question if you’re right. If you made a mistake, don’t worry. An explanation of the correct answer will automatically appear to give you immediate feedback. Take notes if you want, so you can go back to your textbooks and resources.
Nurse.plus likes to help you see how well you’re progressing as you take the practice tests. In the upper left corner of your computer screen, you can see a numbered grid. With each question, the squares of the grid will turn green with your correct answers or red with the incorrect ones. At any time, you can click on the “Restart the test” button under the grid. The questions will shuffle into a new order, the same as if you were using flashcards. We’re proud to be part of your study plan.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5