NCLEX-RN Physiological Integrity Practice Test 2017
Welcome to the first NCLEX-RN Practice Test for Physiological Integrity! We’re happy to help you study and prepare for your examination.
The Physiological Integrity category is the largest on the NCLEX-RN. According to the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, questions in this category can range from 38-62% of the total examination.
The best way to study for your examination is to practice answering questions that are similar to those you’ll find on your actual test day. There are 20 questions here, based on the categories that are included on the exam.
Some of the topics covered in Practice Test 1 include:
- Laboratory values
- Medication administration
- Patient teaching
Each of the questions has four options. Read the question carefully and select the best choice. If you are not sure, click on the Hint button underneath the options to read a sentence that can help you choose the correct answer. If you make a mistake, don’t worry! The correct response will be displayed, along with an explanation to help you understand.
Track your progress on the upper left corner. Your correct answers will be in green. You can restart the test at any time. Each time, the questions and options are reshuffled in a different way. Good luck!
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5