NCLEX Psychosocial Integrity Practice Test (2017)
Welcome to the NCLEX-RN practice test #2 for Psychosocial Integrity!
As you prepare for your NCLEX-RN, schedule time each day to do practice questions. Keep your resource materials together so you don’t have to stop and hunt for something while you study. Take notes and make flash or review cards to carry with you. Every bit of organization helps!
Remember as you go through the questions to always make patient safety the top priority. When asked to prioritize, choose the patient who is most unstable. In scenarios, start with the least invasive option; in psychosocial situations, this usually means therapeutic communication. Restraints are seldom used, and never without a doctor’s order.
Another tip for your study is that NCLEX-RN situations take place in ideal settings. There is always enough staff, physicians are always available, and there is always plenty of equipment. Don’t get stuck in “That would be too perfect” thinking. Likewise, don’t read into the question. There isn’t going to be more information than is there. Choose the best answer from the options, even if it’s not the one you like.
Some of the psychosocial topics covered by these practice questions include:
- Therapeutic environment
- Behavioral interventions
- Substance abuse
- Mental health disorders
Each of the questions on this practice test has four options. Read the question carefully before you select the best option. If you are not sure, click on the Hint button underneath the options to read a sentence that can help you choose the correct answer. If you make a mistake, don’t worry! The correct response will be displayed, along with an explanation to help you understand.
Track your progress on the upper left corner. Your correct answers will be in green. You can restart the test at any time. Each time you take the test, the questions and options are shuffled to a new order. Good luck!
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 3
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5