NCLEX Practice Questions: Physiological Integrity Test (2017)
Welcome to the third NCLEX-RN Practice Test for Physiological Integrity (updated for 2017)!
Here are 20 questions similar to those you’ll encounter when you sit for your NCLEX-RN. You don’t need to remember everything you learned in school. The basic principles of nursing will serve you well. Daily study with practice tests will reinforce your lectures and clinical practicums.
Questions on this practice test include the following topics:
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Intravenous Therapy
- Laboratory Values
- Blood and Blood Products
- Alterations in Body Systems
A good test strategy is to read each question carefully and try to think of the answer before looking at the choices. If you’re uncertain, click the Hint button under the fourth answer to get a clue before choosing an answer. If you choose the correct answer, you can proceed to the next question. If you’re wrong, an explanation of the correct answer will pop up to help you remember for next time.
See how well you’re doing by following the grey grid at the upper left of the computer screen. Each square represents a question. It will turn green for every correct response and red for every wrong one. Under the grid is a bar that says “Restart the test.” Go ahead, as many times as you wish!
Taking each test several times is like using flashcards to review, only easier. The questions are shuffled into a new order every time, so you are learning facts, not the order of the questions. Making questions random is a proven way to strengthen your knowledge, and make you more confident of your ability to answer questions.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 1
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 2
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 3
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 4
- Health Promotion and Maintenance 5
- Physiological Integrity Test 1
- Physiological Integrity Test 2
- Physiological Integrity Test 4
- Physiological Integrity Test 5
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 1
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 2
- Psychosocial Integrity Test 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 1
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 2
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 3
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 4
- Safe/Effective Care Environment 5